B.L.T. Scalloped Potatoes
Thin-sliced potatoes, bacon, leeks and sun-dried tomato baked in a rich cream sauce.
Suggested Price: $3.49
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 50 servings, half-cup each
- 1 carton Classic Casserole® Scalloped Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 qt Leeks, cleaned sliced thinly
- 2 cups Sundried tomato, chopped
- 2 cups Bacon, cooked, chopped
- 5 qt Water
- 4 oz Butter, unsalted
- In a large rondeau over medium high heat add the oil and leeks, cook until soft, 8-10 min. Add sundried tomatoes and chopped bacon, mix thoroughly. Remove from heat.
- In a full-size, steamtable pan, add half Classic Casserole® Scalloped Potatoes. Top Classic Casserole® Potatoes with leek and sundried tomato mixture and then add the remaining half of potato slices.
- In a large mixing bowl, add water, sauce packets and butter. Stir well to combine. Carefully pour liquid over Classic Casserole® potato mixture.
- Bake 45 min. covered at 300°F, let sit for 10 min. Serve.