Chipotle Chicharrones Refried Beans
Traditional refried beans mixed with spicy chipotle and crisp pork skin, topped with a Mexican-style melting cheese.
Suggested Menu Price: $2.99
Approx. Cost: $0.48
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 40 servings, half-cup each
- 2 pouches Santiago® Refried Beans (any type), prepared
- 1/4 cup Chipotle pepper in adobo, puréed
- 1 cup Chicharrones or pork rinds, crumbled
- 2 cups Mexican-style melting cheese, shredded (Chihuahua, Oaxaca, Montery Jack, etc.)
- Prepare Santiago® Refried Beans according to package directions in a full-steamtable pan. Hold in a steamtable or warming cabinet until fully refreshed.
- Fold in chipotle and pork rinds, stirring thoroughly.
- Top with cheese. Cover and hold until cheese is fully melted, about 5 min. Place in steamtable and serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Calories – 210
Fat – 7 g
Iron – 10 %
Vitamin A – 0 %
Carbs – 25 g
Sodium – 610 mg
SatFat – 3 g
Fiber – 9 g