Hashbrown Benedict Bowl
A convenient take on a traditional breakfast, made with hashbrowns, Canadian bacon, poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce.
Suggested Menu Price: $5.99
Approx. Cost: $1.10
Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 35 servings
- 1 carton Golden Grill® Russet Hashbrowns (SKU 10084), refreshed
- 2 1/2 lbs Canadian bacon, julienned, cooked
- 35 each Eggs, poached
- 9 cups Hollandaise sauce
- Refresh hashbrowns according to directions.
- Cook hashbrowns on a 375°F well-oiled grill until browned, about 4 min. Scatter hashbrowns and cook an additional 3 min. for extra crispness.
- Bowl Assembly: in an individual serving bowl add 1 cup hashbrowns, 1 poached egg, ¼ cup Canadian bacon and top with 2 oz. Hollandaise sauce.