Crispy hashbrowns infused with herbed horseradish and sour cream.
Sug. Menu Price: $3.49
Approx. Cost: $0.28
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 6 min.
Yield: 20 servings, 2 pancakes each
- 1 carton Golden Grill® Hashbrowns, refreshed
- 3 each Eggs, whole
- 1 cup Flour, all purpose
- 1/4 cup Horseradish, prepared
- 1/2 cup Chives, minced, divided
- 1 cup Sour cream
- Refresh Golden Grill® Hashbrowns according to package directions. Measure out 4 cups when refreshed.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine hashbrowns, eggs, flour, horseradish and half of the chives. Form 3-inch pancakes.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream and remaining half of chives, mix well. Set aside.
- Cook pancakes on a well-oiled grill (350°-375°F) or heated sauté pan for 2-3 min. per side or until golden brown. Top with scoop of sour cream mixture. Serve immediately.