Hot & Sweet Infused Hashbrowns
Crispy hashbrown potatoes infused with hot sauce and topped with crumbled blue cheese.
Suggested Price: $3.49
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 41 servings, half-cup each
- 1 carton Golden Grill® Premium Russet Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 gal Water, hot (140°-160°F)
- 2 cups Frank’s Red Hot® Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Sweet barbecue sauce
- 2 lbs Blue cheese, crumbled
- Combine water, hot sauce and barbeque sauce.
- Pour seasoned liquid into Golden Grill® Premium Russet Hashbrown Potatoes carton, close and refresh for 20 min. or overnight (refrigerated).
- Place refreshed seasoned potatoes into a container, cover and refrigerate for service.
- Brown individual potato cakes in a well-oiled skillet at 375°-400°F for 3 to 4 min.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese. Serve.