Parmesan Hashbrown Sliders
A trio of savory hamburger sliders plated over hashbrown patties and smothered in a hot bacon and onion jam.
Sug. Menu Price: $9.99
Approx. Cost: $3.09
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Yield: 15 servings, 3 sliders each
- 1 carton Golden Grill® Redi-Shred® Hashbrowns, refreshed
- 5 lbs Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Recipe Mashed Potatoes, prepared
- 5 oz Parmesan, grated
- 1 cup Green onion, minced
- Olive oil
- 15 each Hamburger patties, 4 oz, cooked
- 2 cups Bacon and onion jam, prepared*
- 30 each Bacon strips, cooked
- Refresh Golden Grill® Redi-Shred® Hashbrowns according to package directions.
- Prepare Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Recipe Mashed Potatoes according to package directions, refrigerate to cool.
- Mix the prepared, cooled mashed potatoes and the drained Redi-Shred® Hashbrowns, fold in the parmesan and green onion. Form 4-oz patties with the hashbrown mixture.
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat, add olive oil and cook hashbrown patties until golden brown on both sides, about 3 min.
- To serve, place 3 hashbrown patties on a plate, top with hamburger, place 2 Tbsp. of hot bacon jam over the burger, lay 2 strips of cooked bacon over the jam. Serve.
*Recipe is under Burgundy Braised Bacon & Onion Mashed Potatoes.