Black Bean & Chipotle Potato Breakfast Burrito
- 1 package Santiago® Seasoned Vegetarian Black Beans, prepared
- 1 carton Golden Grill® Russet Hashbrowns
- 5 oz Chipotle hot sauce (like Tabasco® brand)
- 1 gal Water, hot (140°-160°F)
- 32 each Whole grain tortillas, 10-inch
- 2 lbs Boil-in-bag scrambled egg whites, prepared, held hot
- 2 qt Pico de gallo
- Prepare beans according to package directions.
- Heat flat top grill to 400°F. Heat convection oven, low fan, to 350°F.
- Add hot sauce to hot water. Stir to combine well. Pour into hashbrown carton, continue filling with hot water to fill line if necessary. Let potatoes sit for 10 min.
- Spread ½-oz (1 Tbsp) beans across the bottom of the flour tortilla.
- Top with 2-oz refreshed potatoes, 1-oz scrambled egg whites and 2 Tbsp pico de gallo. Fold burrito style. Transfer to parchment lined sheet pan, spray tops with pan spray, cover with aluminum foil and place in oven.
- Heat burritos until an internal temperature of 150°F, about 20 min. Hold hot. Cut into desired portion size. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.