Enchilada Burrito Bowl
- 1 package Santiago® Refried Beans w/ Whole Beans, prepared
- 28 oz Enchilada sauce
- 2 1/2 lbs Chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 cups Salsa
- 4 oz Green chilies, diced
- 1/4 cup Taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/4 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1/2 lb)
- 10 oz Sour cream
- 10 oz Black olives, sliced
- Prepare Santiago® Refried Beans with Whole Beans according to package directions. Add 2 cups enchilada sauce and stir to combine with a slotted spoon. Hold warm.
- Place chicken, salsa, green chilies, taco seasoning and water in a 4-inch deep, half-steamtable pan and mix to combine. Cover tightly and bake at 350°F until chicken is tender, shreds easy, about 2 hours. Shred chicken and hold warm.
- Bowl Assembly: In an oven-safe individual serving bowl, place 1 cup beans and top with 1/2 cup chicken, 1 oz enchilada sauce and 1 oz cheese. Place in a hot oven or under a broiler to melt cheese. Top with 1 oz sour cream and 1 oz olives.