Lemon Potato Salad Bowl
- 1 package Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Recipe Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice, fres
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 4 cups Ham, low sodium, diced
- 10 each Hard-boiled eggs, halved or diced
- 5 each Tomato, diced
- 4 cups Corn
- 19 each Pickle spears
- 3 cups Sauerkraut, drained
- 2 cups Sour cream
- Prepare Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Recipe Mashed Potatoes according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Add lemon juice, parsley, garlic and crushed black pepper and mix completely using a whisk.
- Assemble individual serving bowls similar to a Cobb salad: 1 cup Potato Pearls® Mashed Potatoes topped with 1/4-cup ham, 1/2 hard-boiled egg, 2 Tbsp tomato, 1/4-cup corn, 1 pickle spear, 1/4-cup sauerkraut, 1 Tbsp sour cream.