- 1 package Santiago® EXCEL® Refried Beans – Smooth
- 2 cups Diced, roasted green chili peppers, canned
- 2 cups Diced, canned tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups Corn kernels, frozen or canned
- 1 Tbsp Dried oregano
- 24 each Flour tortillas, 6″
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack cheese (1/2 lb)
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar cheese (1/2 lb)
- Prepare Santiago® EXCEL® Refried Beans according to package directions. Add chilies, tomatoes, corn and oregano to the beans and stir well.
- In the bottom of two, 4-inch deep, half steamtable pans, ladle 4-oz refried bean mixture. Lay, overlapping, 8 tortillas on top of beans. Place ¼ bean mixture over tortillas spreading evenly. Generously sprinkle ¼ of each cheese over top, cover with tortillas and repeat.
- After last layer of tortillas, cover with remaining cheese. Cover pans with foil and bake at 350°F for 20-25 min. in conventional oven. Cut into 20 even servings. Serve.