Peppery Scalloped Potato & Spinach Casserole
- 1 carton Classic Casserole® Scalloped Potatoes O’Brien Style
- 4 qts Water, boiling (190°-212°F)
- 1/2 cup Butter, unsalted
- 1 lb Poblano peppers, julienned
- 2 tsp White pepper, coarse-ground
- 1 tsp Black pepper, fresh ground
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 4 bags Baby leaf spinach, stems removed
- 1 lb Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Heat convection oven to 350°F.
- In a 2-inch deep, full-size steamtable pan, combine boiling water with sauce mix and butter. Whisk well to blend.
- Add Classic Casserole® Scalloped Potatoes O’Brien Style potato slices and next 5 ingredients, mix thoroughly. Bake 35-40 min.
- In sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat, add spinach leaves and sauté until tender. Remove from heat.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Spread sautéed spinach evenly over potatoes and top with Monterey Jack. Bake for additional 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve or place in a steamtable to hold hot. Serve.