Roasted Butternut Squash, Sage & Brown Butter Hash
- 2 qts Golden Grill® Premium Russet Hashbrown Potatoes, refreshed
- 1 qt roasted butternut squash, diced
- 6 leaves sage, chiffonade
- ¼ lb unsalted butter, room temperature
- Refresh Golden Grill® Premium Russet Hashbrown Potatoes according to package directions, measure out 2 quarts.
- Combine Golden Grill® Hashbrowns, roasted squash and sage. Toss with hands until evenly coated. Place hashbrown mixture into a container, cover and refrigerate for service.
- Drop half-cup hashbrown mixture onto a heavily greased flat top griddle. Cook 3-4 min. Add 1 Tbsp. butter to the griddle to the side of the hash. As soon as it melts flip and cook the other side in the melted browning butter. Cook an additional 3-4 min. Serve.
*May use any Golden Grill® Hashbrowns.