Spicy Chorizo Hashbrown Bowl
- 1 carton Golden Grill® Redi-Shred® Hashbrowns, refreshed*
- 4 each Onions, sliced
- 4 each Green bell peppers, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, crushed
- 1 lb Mexican-style chorizo sausage, cooked
- 6 1/4 cups Pepper jack cheese, grated
- 4 cups Pico de gallo or salsa
- Refresh Golden Grill® Redi-Shred® Hashbrowns according to package directions. Place refreshed hashbrowns in a large mixing bowl.
- Cook onion on a well-oiled grill or large skillet on medium heat until soft, about 5 min. Add peppers and garlic and cook until soft and fragrant, about 5 min. Add mixture to hashbrowns. Add cooked chorizo to hashbrowns and vegetable mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Place 1 cup of the hashbrown mixture on a 375° F well-oiled grill and shape into a roughly 6-inch patty, pressing lightly on the top. Cook until browned, about 2-3 min., and flip. Top with ¼-cup shredded pepper jack cheese and cook additonal 2 min.
- Plate in a bowl and top with ¼-cup pico de gallo. Garnish with cilantro (optional). Serve.
*Can use any Golden Grill® Hashbrowns.