Southwest Chicken Chili
Hearty, full-flavored chili combined with tender chicken, sweet corn, and tomatillos – a wonderful twist on traditional chili with traditional fare.
Suggested Price: $3.99
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Yield: 10 servings, one cup each
- 1 package Santiago® Quick-Start® Vegetarian Chili with Red Beans, prepared
- 1 cup corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups chicken, cooked, pulled
- 1 cup tomatillos, drained, chopped
- Prepare Santiago® Quick-Start® Vegetarian Chili with Red Beans according to package directions, omitting ground beef.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, cook until hot.
- If desired, serve with tortillas and sour cream.